Sign up now for the MCICE Summer Cochlear Implant Intensive Program! The Summer CI Intensive Program is geared for children ages 3 to 6 years old who are cochlear implant recipients or are on the path to a cochlear implant.
The program uses a literacy-based, oral language focused cirriculum to provide intensive auditory theray interwoven through fun activities in a classroom setting. This two-week experience provides the opportunity for continued development of speech, language, and auditory skills during summer break from school as well as new social opportunities with their peers.
- Initial comprehensive speech, language, and auditory evaluation at the time of enrollment
- Collaborative goal setting and therapy planning
- Individual and group therapy daily
- FUN activities that build auditory, speech, and language skills!
- Session reports (daily) and final debriefing at program conclusion
Dates: July 16-27th
Time: 9:00 am to 2:30 pm
Cost: $600 per child
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!